Sunday, January 6, 2008

Honey Bran Muffin

honey bran muffin


These turned out better than I expected. My father seeked me out to say I'd better be not expecting some company because he finished off three of the dozen I made. I don't trust his taste buds that much but still this recipe will be printed and placed on my recipe box.

The recipe was from eHow, not from class and I only tried this because I had a lot of leftover wheat bran and I wanted it all used up already. In fact I started using wheat bran as dusting for when I make pizza - in lieu of cornmeal and it really makes one crispy pizza - but there was still a lot of it and I need the space in the ref.

honey bran muffin


honey bran muffin


I went easy on the nutmeg though, I used only about a pinch, since we (filipinos) are not really used to having spices on our cakes.

0 comments :