Monday, December 10, 2007

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies


Oatmeal, as it happens, is one of my favorite thing and Oatmeal Chantilly Bars is my ultimate oatmeal recipe. But I figured it'll never hurt to try another oatmeal recipe and maybe find another worthy of the the title.

Well they turned out really good, just as advertised - slightly crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. However me and my Chantilly bars have a long journey ahead of us :)

Recipe is over at EatMeDelicious. I made two batches, the first one I baked for 15 minutes, which turned out crunchy and the second batch stayed at the oven for 10 minutes and come out perfect.

The next day the crunchy lot had soften slightly, just enough that they tasted just as good the latter batch on the first day. Again, perfect!

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

0 comments :